- The Imperatıves Of An Organızatıon Buılt For Speed
- On the Roof Of Anatolia
- The Soul Of Japanese Culture: Kansai
- “I would turn down all the wealth of Croesus for love.”
- A User’s Guide To The Brain
- The Tıme Of The Comıc Book Artıst Has Come
- Treasury Of Calligraphy
- 10 Reasons To Go To Kuala Lumpur
- Ramadan Exuberance In Istanbul
- A History Of Everyday Life In Pictures
- Taking Top Honors Even When Stale...
- When Color Comes To Water…
- Jazz Capital Istanbul
- Chicago Waiting
- When Vinyl Won’t Do
- Spirou At 75!
- Final Days Of The Festival
- Robert College At 150 Years
- Before Hitting The Road
- Trial By Fire
- The Tour De France In Its 100th Year
- Miró In Izmir For The First Time
- Life Is A Long Bridge…
- Flashy And Cheap
- Pearl Of The Danube: Budapest
- City Of Warm Waters: Aqaba
- Folk Cultures In Croatia…
- Second To None
- Looking East From The West
- Beşiktaş Waterfront Palace
- Art Of Korea At Topkapi Palace
- Meeting Point
- Time Travel
- Northern Cyprus In Three Questions
- Mehmet Aktarli’s Diyarbakir
- Books Bursting With Life
Northern Cyprus In Three Questions
Dazzling the eye with its stone houses festooned with bougainvillea and its vast, sand beaches, the Mediterranean’s third largest island is at its best in summer. Here are Northern Cyprus and its refreshing locales in three questions.
01-This 14th century castle in the town of Mağusa is one of the principal venues of the 17th International Art & Culture Festival, which runs through July 15. What is the name of this castle?
A) Hamlet Castle B) Macbeth Castle
B) Romeo Castle D) Othello Castle
02 -Who is the world-famous comedian who is known to have loved sitting for hours on the wind-swept parapets of Girne Castle and gazing at the Mediterranean?
A) Eddie Murphy B) Jerry Lewis
C) Jim Carrey D) Peter Sellers
03 - What is the name of the island’s unique kebab, which is made by wrapping finger-shaped meatballs in the membrane that surrounds a sheep’s or goat’s stomach and grilling them over hot coals?
A) Şeftali kebab B) Kayısı kebab
C) Kiraz kebab D) Elma kebab