- The Imperatıves Of An Organızatıon Buılt For Speed
- On the Roof Of Anatolia
- The Soul Of Japanese Culture: Kansai
- “I would turn down all the wealth of Croesus for love.”
- A User’s Guide To The Brain
- The Tıme Of The Comıc Book Artıst Has Come
- Treasury Of Calligraphy
- 10 Reasons To Go To Kuala Lumpur
- Ramadan Exuberance In Istanbul
- A History Of Everyday Life In Pictures
- Taking Top Honors Even When Stale...
- When Color Comes To Water…
- Jazz Capital Istanbul
- Chicago Waiting
- When Vinyl Won’t Do
- Spirou At 75!
- Final Days Of The Festival
- Robert College At 150 Years
- Before Hitting The Road
- Trial By Fire
- The Tour De France In Its 100th Year
- Miró In Izmir For The First Time
- Life Is A Long Bridge…
- Flashy And Cheap
- Pearl Of The Danube: Budapest
- City Of Warm Waters: Aqaba
- Folk Cultures In Croatia…
- Second To None
- Looking East From The West
- Beşiktaş Waterfront Palace
- Art Of Korea At Topkapi Palace
- Meeting Point
- Time Travel
- Northern Cyprus In Three Questions
- Mehmet Aktarli’s Diyarbakir
- Books Bursting With Life
Billund in Denmark’s Jutland region is well worth seeing for its calm, quiet city life and magnificent natural beauty.
Don't forget to see the Turkish Airlines model plane at the big LEGO entertainment center in Billund, birthplace of the world-famous LEGO toys.
You’ll find a children’s store at every turn in this city the kids especially are going to love. Shop often and make the little ones happy.
Visit Dense, birthplace of Denmark’s weaver of fairytales, Hans Christian Andersen. The zoo awaits you with a host of cultural and recreational activities.
Spend a hot day in the pools and jacuzzis and on the the water slides at Lalandia Billund, one of Europe’s largest indoor water parks.
Taste traditional Danish cuisine in one of Billund’s hundreds of restaurants.
For More Information: Www. Visitdenmark.Com
Turkish Airlines has Istanbul-Billund-Istanbul flights on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. For more information: www.turkishairlines.com