- Turkish Airlines Lounge in Istanbul – immer eine Reise wert(12.02.2014)
- CMT - Die Urlaubs-Messe(10.01.2014)
- Im 3. Quartal 259 Millionen Euro Nettogewinn(09.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines: Flugverbindungen ab Münster und Kassel(09.12.2013)
- Invest on Board(09.12.2013)
- Masar-e Sharif ins Streckennetz aufgenommen(09.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines fliegt heute erstmals nach Lahore(09.12.2013)
Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network
Europe’s best airline*, Turkish Airlines, adds Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia to its growing network, as from 25th April...
Already having the world's 4th largest flight network and flying to 221 flight destinations in 98 countries, Turkish Airlines continues to grow by adding flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Beginning April 25th, 2013, roundtrip flights between Istanbul and Kuala Lumpur will be operated 3 times per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Kuala Lumpur starting from 539 Euros (including taxes and fees).
Flights between the two cities will be increased to 4 times weekly with the addition of a Wednesday flight beginning June 17th.
Scheduled flight times are as follows;
|TK060||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||Istanbul||01:15||Kuala Lumpur||16:50|
|TK061||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||Kuala Lumpur||23:15||Istanbul||05:35|
All times are in LMT.
* Skytrax rating
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, contact our call center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any TK sales office.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.