- News / Ankndigungen
- An alle Passagiere, die am Flughafen Sabiha Gökçen umsteigen(14.05.2013)
- Information für Transferpassagiere über Sabiha Gökçen(26.04.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Reiseinformationen für Fluggaste von - aus Europa(14.11.2012)
Sabiha Gokcen Service Announcement
You can travel between city center and Sabiha Gokcen Airport via buses. The buses are providing service on 2 destinations.
1- KOZYATAGI - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT – KOZYATAGI
The bus departs from Kozyatagi (opposite side of Kozyatagi Turkish Airlines Authorized Sales Agency) via E-5 motorway to Sabiha Gokcen Airport. The bus departs from Sabiha Gokcen Airport and follows Tersane Yolu, Pendik, Kartal, Maltepe, Bostanci, Kozyatagi route.
2-BOSTANCI SEA BUS PORT - SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT – BOSTANCI
The bus departs from Kozyatagi Bostanci Sea Bus Port and follows Kucukyali, Idealtepe, Maltepe, Dragos, Kartal Sea Bus, Pendik Sea Bus, Sabiha Gokcen Airport route. The bus follows the same route on return.
The departure schedule is as follows:
DEPARTURE FROM KOZYATAGI AND BOSTANCI TO AIRPORT
DEPARTURE FROM AIRPORT TO KOZYATAGI AND BOSTANCI
* Only available on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
** Available after June 23, 2006 only on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
A dedicated bus is provided for each arriving domestic flight.
The bus ticket fare is 4,75 TL per person. Children younger than 12 years-old can travel free of charge.
Bus departure schedule is valid during Summer 2006 Schedule. Bus Company Phone Number: 0212 465 79 75