- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines bestellt 35 neue Boeing 737-800/900ER Jets:(26.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines will launch its Live TV and Internet Services on its flights...(23.09.2011)
- Turkish Airlines has been named “Best Airline Europe”…(16.08.2011)
- Turkish Airlines launches its renewed CIP Lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport... (16.08.2011)
- Turkish Airlines announces its revised Codeshare Agreement with TAP Portugal Airlines...(31.05.2011)
Turkish Airlines launches new flight to Goteborg...
Starting on June 29 the flight of Turkish Airlines to Goteborg (Sweden) will operate 3 times a week.
As a part of an expansion program Turkish Airlines will launch a new direct flight to Goteborg, the second largest city in Sweden, as the seventh new international route this year.
Turkish Airlines, in a statement issued today, said its new flight from Istanbul to Goteborg starting on June 29 will be the 116th international route of Turkish Airlines and the 2nd destination point in Sweden.
As one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, Turkish Airlines will fly from Istanbul to Goteborg on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The flights from Goteborg to Istanbul will operate on the same days as well.
The planned schedule will be as follows:
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||10:10||12:30|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||13:30||17:45|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
Expanding its flight network Turkish Airlines has already launched new flights to Mashad (Iran), Nairobi (Kenya), Dakar (Senegal), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Ufa (Russia) and Benghazi (Libya) from its Istanbul hub this year.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.