- Mitgliedschaft Nutzen
The reward for your loyalty
Elite Card offers prizes for our distinguished passengers. Elite Members, upon presenting their cards to staff, have the privilege of accelerated check-in and private lounges, allowing their journeys to get off to a pleasant start…
To make full use of the privileges your card provides you, please quote your card number at reservation and present your Elite Card at check-in.
Your Elite level membership will automatically be effective when the Status Miles you collect reach a predetermined Status Miles level.
Classic Plus card holders need to reach 40.000 Status Miles within 12 consecutive months in order to qualify for Elite Membership and Elite Card order is given automatically to the address that is registered in our systems. Elite Card is valid for 2 years.
In order to re-qualify for Elite membership , Members residing in Turkey need to collect 30.000 Status Miles either within the first year or 45.000 Status Miles within 2 years of the Elite membership.
Members residing out of Turkey need to collect 25.000 Status Miles either within the first year or 37.500 Status Miles within 2 years of the Elite membership. Otherwise, the membership status will be renewed as "Classic Plus".
What are the advantages of Elite membership?
Elite Card does and will continue to offer you numerous privileges such as:
Besides your Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airlines flights, you will earn miles from our Program Partner Hotels and Car Rental Companies and through your Shop&Miles credit card (if exists). Expenditures. Once you have collected enough miles you can redeem them for free tickets, companion or upgrades either for yourself or for your beloved ones.
Self-Service Kiosks Your Membership Card can be used when you check in at the Self-Service Kiosks found in a number of airports within Turkey, helping to speed up the check-in process and get you through the airport quicker.
You can make online check-in
Advantageous car rental As an Elite member, you may take the advantage of the discounted fares at our partner car rental companies.
Your meal selection which is registered on your profile will be allocated to you every time you fly provided that your membership number is indicated during reservation.
Priority on reservation waitlist: To enjoy this priority simply ask our staff to enter your membership number and the type of card you own in the passenger record. (PNR).
Check-in at Business Class counters: Check-in counters reserved exclusively for you: Elite members can complete their check-in formalities at the Business Class counters upon presenting their cards to the check-in agents for both domestic and international flights, even they fly on Economy Class
Access to CIP lounges: Elite members are entitled to use CIP lounges with the family members (spouse, children) or with one guest on the condition that they are travelling together while travelling on Turkish Airlines domestic flights or departing from Turkey. Elite members are entitled to use CIP lounges only with one guest while departing from abroad. To see the list of CIP lounges Elite Card holders can make use of, please click here.
Additional baggage allowance: : Enjoy the privilege of extra baggage allowance of up to 20 kg above and over your flight class baggage rights at no additional charge, both on domestic and international flights. On our transatlantic flights one (1) additional piece of baggage which is not bigger than the length of 110 cm. can be carried on. In addition to this, at destination airports, you will have your baggage delivered to you at the earliest possible time allowed by the local facilities, provided that you have Miles&Smiles baggage tags, sent to you with your Elite Card, attached to your luggage.
Dedicated phone line, You may have all of your questions answered by dialing the dedicated info lines reserved for our Elite members.Elite Card Info Line service providers will be pleased to assist you at (+90) 212 4652302.
For all of your reservations, calling +(90 212) 444 0 THY / 444 0 849 and then dialing 3 is sufficient.
Last Minute Upgrade. You can have your flight class upgraded to Business Class at time of check-in by redeeming miles from your Miles&Smiles account as an Elite member upon presenting your paid Economy Class ticket and your Elite Card at the check-in. In order to receive this service, there must be an available seat in Business Class for the requested flight, and sufficient miles in your membership account . Last minute upgrade service during check-in can be applied for Elite Member and one other passenger who travels together with Elite Card holder on the same flight route by redeeming miles from Elite member’s account.
Earn double miles on Turkish Airlines Business Class flights. Elite Card members earn 100% additional Status Miles of the actual miles flown on Turkish Airlines. So instead of 1 Status Mile, you will receive 2 Status Miles for every mile flown, enabling you to earn free flights more quickly and also helping you to maintain your membership status.
Elite Card holders can purchase up to 10.000 Status Miles enabling them to maintain their membership status. This transaction can be done at any Turkish Airlines Sales Offices against EUR 30 for every 1.000 Status Miles. The amount paid for the Status Miles cannot be refunded.
Please remember: You need to complete mileage purchasing transaction BEFORE your membership status is changed to Classic Plus and the miles you purchase are only to maintain your membership status which means they will not be added to your total mileage.
50% discount on Business Class paid ticket for the companion
When an Elite or Elite Plus card holder buys Business Class paid ticket on both domestic and international flights, 50% discount will be applied for one companion provided that they are traveling together on outbound and return segments.
Conditions of the regulation:
- Valid only for full fare Business Class tickets ( promotional/limited business, any discounted business class tickets can not be applied)
- Valid for round trip and open jaw travels for international flights and valid for one way, round trip and open jaw travels for domestic flights.
- The member and the companion must travel together on the outgoing and return flights.
- Not valid for the upgraded tickets.
- Only 1 stopover is permitted either on outbound or return for international flights. Stopover is not permitted in domestic flights.
- Member pays 100%, and the companion pays 50% of the Business Class fare published by IATA or the special fare applied.
- Reservation class : The reservation class of the paid ticket
- Reservation should be made in the same PNR and the ticketing must be done at the same time for both passengers
- Agents can make the booking but only Turkish Airlines offices can issue these tickets.
- 50% discount on Business Class paid ticket for the companion is valid only for Turkish Airlines operated flights.
- Award companion ticket cannot be applied for business class tickets which are issued with 50% discount
Please click on to see card advantages chart
As an Elite member, you may benefit from the below advantages when you travel on other Star Alliance carriers with your Elite card which is equal to the Star Alliance Gold level.
- Priority Reservations Waitlisting - when there aren't any seats left on your preferred flight, gives you priority should a seat become available. (Not permitted for Star Alliance Award tickets.)
- Priority Airport Standby - gives you top priority when standing-by a flight at the airport with a revenue ticket
- Priority Airport Check-in - allows you to check-in at the Business and/or First Class counter.
- Priority Baggage Handling - like you, your bags get priority treatment and are among the first to be unloaded.
- Extra Baggage Allowance - an additional 20kg or one additional piece of luggage (on transatlantic flights) which means you can check in three bags instead of two.
- Priority Boarding - enjoy the freedom of boarding at your convenience along with First and Business Class passengers.
- Airport Lounge Access - Star Alliance Gold card holders and one guest, have access to any lounge around the world that is identified with a Star Alliance Gold lounge sign when departing on a Star Alliance flight, no matter which class of service they travel in. Just look for the Star Alliance Gold sign outside the lounge and present the ticket for your same-day Star Alliance flight, your boarding pass and your frequent flyer programme card featuring the Star Alliance Gold logo. Guests must enter the lounges with an eligible Star Alliance Gold member and must depart on a Star Alliance member airline, but may travel on a different flight.
Elite and Elite Plus card holders are at liberty to make use of the contracted CIP lounges while traveling on other Star Alliance carriers with one of their guests who is traveling with the member on the same flight.