- To develop the Company’s standing as a global airline by expanding the coverage of its long-range flight network.
- To develop the Company’s standing by developing its technical maintenance unit into a major regional resource.
- To develop the Company’s standing as a service provider in all strategically important aspects of civil aviation, including ground handling services and flight training.
- To defend the Company’s standing as the leader of the domestic airline industry.
- To provide an uninterrupted and superior flight service by entering into a collaborative agreement with a global airline alliance that complements its own network so as to advance its international image and marketing abilities.
- To safeguard and improve upon Istanbul’s reputation as a regional aviation hub in its capacity as the flag carrier of the Republic of Turkey in the civil aviation industry, to be a leading European airline and an active global player by virtue of its flight safety and security record, and its product diversity, service quality, and competitive edge.
- Sustained growth of above the industry average
- A zero accident and crash record
- The most envied service levels worldwide
- Unit costs equal to those of low-cost carriers
- Sales and distribution costs of below industry averages
- Loyal customers who manage their own reservation, ticketing, and boarding formalities themselves
- Personnel who constantly develop their qualifications with an awareness of the close relationship between benefits for the Company and the added value that they contribute
- A sense of entrepreneurship that creates business opportunities for fellow members in the Star Alliance and takes advantage of the business potential provided by them
- A management team, whose members identify with modern governance principles, and who distinguish themselves by being mindful of the best interests of shareholders and all stakeholders alike