- Turkish Airlines and UTair Begin Codeshare Service(09.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
25% Mile Discount for New Destinations!
Miles&Smiles members spend 25% less miles to all new Turkish Airlines destinations between 15th May and 31st October.
Constanta (07.06.2013) , Vilnius(11.06.2013)
Friedrichshafen (02.05.2013) , Santiago De Compostela (21.05.2013) , Malta (25.05.2013), Salzburg (28.05.2013), Marseille (04.06.2013), Tallinn (11.06.2013), Luxembourg (25.6.2013)
- Promotional award tickets shall be issued for travels between cities first flight dates and 31 October 2013 and travel must be completed between these dates. Campaign will include the award tickets which are issued as of 15 May 2013.
- The validity of the award tickets will be restricted by 31 October 2013 .
- This promotion is valid for all miles&smiles award tickets, companion tickets and upgrades .
- The promotion is valid for all turkish airlines capacity controlled and seat guaranteed all economy and busıness reservation classes. furthermore promotion is valid for comfort class on applicable destinations.
- The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights and anadolujet flights. Promotion is not permitted on codeshare flights (tk8000) and for the award tickets issued for the Star Alliance member airline flights
- Promotion will be applied for all flights from/to turkey and from/to abroad on the routes stated
- The routes within different award regions cannot be combined
- Return flight can be done from dıfferent cıtıes ın condıtıon wıthın the same award region
- All rebooking and reroutings can be applied within the same route, class and season until 31 October 2013. No changes is permitted for travels after 31 October 2013 . Mileage refund can be done within 1 year after the ticket issuance date. any mileage refunds, rebookings and re-routings are subject to penalty.
- One open jaw and one stopover ıs permıtted eıther on the outbound or on the return segment.
- Tickets can not be issued open.
- The general conditions applied in miles&smiles award tickets are also applicable for award tickets issued in this campaign.
- Taxes must be paid while ticketing