- Vision and Values
Operational Safety and Security
Turkish Airlines’ management, along with its employees, support and encourage voluntary reporting and feedback from every work level due to the priority given to security and safety in all its activities. Management hereby declares that voluntary reporting is non-punitive and provides the following principles:
- Ensuring and seeking to raise operational safety and security,
- Applying safety and security management,
- Defining safety and security responsibilities,
- Defining safety and security weaknesses and managing risk,
- Communicating at the highest level,
- Establishing a culture of safety and security.
Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Turkish Airlines has built its financial strength on national and international standards, legislation and regulations. It maintains its social, cultural, ethical and humanitarian values through productive management and an effective approach towards processes, the continuous improvement of service quality, and the management of customer satisfaction together with their employees, customers, sub-contractors, partners and shareholders.
Occupational Health and Safety and the Environment
Through compliance with legislation and regulations, Turkish Airlines aims to bequeath a liveable environment for the next generation by identifying risks to occupational health/safety and the environment, managing risk and providing sufficient, healthy and secure resources and sub-structure for its employees, the efficient use of natural resources, and the prevention of pollution.
Turkish Airlines declares a commitment to the following issues;
- Protecting corporate security and trademark image,
- Protecting information with advantageous operational, tactical and strategic importance and limiting its availability to relevant personnel,
- Protecting all information belonging to the partners,
- Providing compliance as defined by contract with third parties,
- Providing the sustainable continuation of the main and support processes without unwarranted lapses.
Social Responsibility and Employees
Turkish Airlines, due to its awareness of social responsibility, aims to participate in the society in which it operates beyond its commercial interests.
This policy is manifested through its employees who have full awareness of the values being put forward through their work and the regulations to be followed. They adopt the company values as their own, work to solve problems, share knowledge, willingly participate in teamwork, aim to improve and are always ready to take part in every kind of physical, medical or mental challenge.