Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- In order for an Electronic Ticket to be issued for online ticket sales, you need to select the flights that are eligible for electronic ticket option.
- Valid Date Range: You can pay the fare of your eligible Electronic Ticket using Credit Card option for the reservations made through our web site within maximum 355 days until the last 2 hours prior to your first flight, or if the flight date of the first segment of the reservation records (PNR) is at more than two working days+five days and less than 355 days after the booking date you can pay for by using EFT/Money Transfer option.
- In order to receive your e-ticket document containing your electronic ticket information that serves as an invoice, you need to contact a Turkish Airlines Sales Office (latest within seven days from the date of flight). Delayed invoice requests are not accepted.
2. Reservation Only
- Valid Date Range: If you make a reservation through our website for a flight leaving minimum 72 hours before and maximum 355 days after your first flight, you can purchase your ticket at any Turkish Airlines sales office or you can finalize your payment and ticketing transactions through our website within the option time limit given automatically by the system.
- Payments are only accepted in cash at Turkish Airlines Entebbe Office. Payments by credit card are not accepted. For further information please contact Turkish Airlines Entebbe Office by dialing +256 788 006 296.
- Pricing: Fares may be subject to change until you finalize your ticketing transaction. The ticket fares are valid only in the departure country. If you buy your ticket in another country, the fares may differ depending on the season and the relevant fare rules.
- Payment: To finalize your reservations for domestic and international departures, you can use the “Pay and Fly” link on our website. In addition, you can also finalize the Payment and Ticketing transactions for the reservations of your departures from Turkey through the web page of our partner banks.
- Flight Type: All destination points where Turkish Airlines provides direct flights can be the departure point of your journey. (exceptional cities/ports are listed below.)
|Birmingham (United Kingdom)|
|Dammam (Saudi Arabia)|
|Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)|
|London - Heathrow (United Kingdom)|
|London - Stansted (United Kingdom)|