Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 -
- Press Room
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers
- Our flights are on time as planned
- Turkish Airlines has been named “Best Airline Europe”…
- Turkish Airlines launches its renewed CIP Lounge at Istanbul Ataturk Airport...
- To the attention of United States Of America Passengers (Free baggage allowance)
- New Call Center Number
- To The Attention of Spain Passengers
- Turkish Airlines Safety Film Launch…
- Your Dubai and Abu Dhabi Visa Is From Turkish Airlines
- 5000 bonus miles, that’s our gift to the doctors who join our Smiling Doctors program.
- ESPN and THY Collaborate on New Documentary Series Dynamic multi-screen branded content initiative to be launched across EMEA
- We’re expecting your valuable votes for a hat trick in the Skytrax awards. We’ll always be globally yours
- Turkish Airlines was named as the sponsor of Euroleague and Eurocup
- Istanbul- Shiraz(SYZ)- Istanbul flights are already being operated as 4 frequencies per week, the frequencies will be increased from 4 to 5 flights per week as of September 20, 2011 .
- Istanbul- Mosul(OSM)- Istanbul flights are planned as 4 flights per week and will be launched as of October 13, 2011 .
- Istanbul- Donetsk (DOK)- Istanbul flights are already being operated as 7 frequencies per week, the frequencies will be increased from 7 to 9 flights per week as of May 1, 2013 until September 1, 2013 .
- Istanbul-Odessa (ODS)-Istanbul flights are already being operated as 7 frequencies per week, the frequencies will be increased from 7 to 11 flights per week as of September 12, 2011 .
Promotion Airline Tickets All Promotion Airline Tickets
- Contact Center
- Join Wingo