- Notice to Passengers Traveling on March 30(27.02.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Travel Alert: Flight Disruptions Throughout Turkey(19.02.2014)
- Announcement for Passengers departing from Heathrow Airport (07.02.2014)
- Warning: Attention to Phishing E-Mails (09.01.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. A330 - A340 / B777 Captain Minimum Requirements(26.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. A320 / B737 Captain Minimum Requirements(26.12.2013)
To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers
Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which you can opt to use for your connecting flights via Istanbul, is 75 km from Istanbul Atatürk Airport (approximately 3 hours by shuttle connecting at Taksim). However, direct transportation is not yet possible between these two airports. You will be notified through our website when direct transportation becomes available.
Passengers are responsible for the baggage transfer between two airports. If you have any baggage, you should collect it from the relevant connecting airport.
Passengers subject to visa obligations imposed by the Republic of Turkey cannot travel from one airport to the other without a visa. Passengers who can obtain a visa at the port of entry are required to obtain visas from the airport at which they arrived before traveling to the other airport. Passengers who are not subject to visa obligations can travel between airports without restriction.
Passengers who have connecting flights from Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW) or Atatürk Airport (IST) are kindly requested to go through regular checks prior to their flights to avoid problems regarding visa requirements.
For more information, you can contact our Call Center on 444 0 489 and our Sales Offices.