- Chairman of the Board Hamdi Topçu
- Deputy Chairman of the Board Prof. Dr. Cemal Şanlı
- General Manager Board Member Doç. Dr. Temel Kotil
- Member of the Board İsmail Gerçek
- Member of the Board Muzaffer Akpınar
- Member of the Board Mehmet Büyükekşi
- Member of the Board Gülsüm Azeri
- Member of the Audit Committee Orhan Birdal
- Member of the Audit Committee Naci Ağbal
- Member of the Audit Committee Mehmet Nuri Yazıcı
- Member of the Audit Committee Prof. Dr. Ateş Vuran
- Member of the Audit Committee Mecit Eş
Member of the Board
Gülsüm Azeri is a graduate of Boğaziçi University, Department of Chemical Engineering with an MS Degree in Industrial Engineering also from the same university. She speaks German and English fluently due to her education at Austrian High School and Robert College High School. Azeri is married and mother of two sons.
During an important part of her career, Gülsüm Azeri has been one of the top executives of Şişecam. She was Şişecam Chemicals Group President between 1994-1998, Şişecam Glassware Group President between 1999-2007 and Şişecam Flat Glass Group President between 2007-2011. She held the position of Executive Committee membership of Şişecam between 1994 and 2011. Presently Mrs. Gülsüm Azeri is CEO and Board Member of OMV Petrol Ofisi A.Ş. and OMV Gaz ve Enerji Holding A.Ş., as well as chairperson of OMV Petrol Ofisi Holding A.Ş.
Between 2004-2008, she was the Chairperson of the “European Glass Federation Glassware Committee”, and between 2009-2011 was a member of the Board of Directors of “Glass for Europe” which is the European Flat Glass Manufacturers’ Association.
Gulsum Azeri has been a member of the Board of Directors at “Istanbul Chamber of Industry” (ISO), Executive Committee Member of “Turkish Exporters Assembly” (TIM), a member of the Board of Directors and Executive Board of “Foreign Economic Relations Board of The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey” (DEIK). Between the years 2005-2011, she also represented the private sector in the Board of Ethic Council of the Prime Ministry of Turkey. In April 2011, she was elected as member of the Board of Directors of Turkish Airlines.