- Travel Information
- Legal Notice
- Turkish Airlines Web Site Conditions of Use
- General Conditions Of Carriage (Passenger And Baggage)
- Stopover Points
- Fares And Charges
- Refusal And Limitation Of Carriage
- Schedules, Cancellation Of Flight
- Conduct Aboard Aircraft
- Arrangements By Carrıer
- Administrative Formalities
- Successive Carriers
- Information On The Identity Of The Operating Carrier
- Liability For Damage
- Time Limitation On Claims And Actions
- Modification And Waiver
- Terms & Conditions
- Legal Notice - Passenger Rights
1. Agreed Stopping Places
Means those places, except the place of departure and the place of destination, set forth in the ticket or shown in Carrier's timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger's route.
2. Authorised Agent
Means a passenger sales agent who has been appointed by Carrier to represent the Carrier in the sale of air passenger transportation over the services of the Carrier and, when authorised over the services of other air carriers.
Means such articles, effects and other personal property of a passenger as are nessesary or appropriate for wear, use, comfort or convenience in connection with the trip. Unless otherwise specified, it includes both checked and unchecked baggage of the passenger.
4. Baggage Check
Means those portions of the ticket which relate to the carriage of the passenger's checked baggage.
5. Baggage Identification Tag
Means a document issued by Carrier solely for identification of checked baggage.
Includes the air carrier issuing the ticket and all air carriers that carry or under-take to carry the passenger and/or his or her baggage thereunder.
7. Carrier's Regulations
Means rules, other than these conditions, published by Carrier and in effect on date of ticket issued, governing carriage of passengers and/or baggage and shall include any applicable tariffs in force.
8. Checked Baggage
Means baggage of which Carrier takes sole custody and for which Carrier has issued a baggage check.
9. Conjuction Ticket
Means a ticket issued to a passenger in conjuction with another ticket which together constitute a single contract of a carriage.
Means whichever of the following instruments is applicable to the contract of carriage:
- the convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air, signed at Warsaw, 12 october 1929 (hereinafter referred to as the Warsaw Convention)
- the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague on 28 September 1955;
- the Warsaw Convention as amended by Additional Protocol No.1 of Montreal 1975;
- the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague 1955 and by Additional Protocol No. 2 of Montreal 1975;
- the Warsaw Convention as amended at The Hague 1955 and by Additional Protocol No. 3 of Montreal 1975;
Includes death, injury, delay, loss, partial loss or other damage arising out of or in connection with carriage or other services performed by Carrier incidental thereto.
Means calendar days, including all seven days of the week; (inclusive public holidays) provided that, for the purpose of notification, the day upon which notice is dispatched shall not be counted; and that for purposes of determining duration of validity the day upon which the ticket is issued or the flight commenced, shall not be counted.
13. Flight Coupon
Means that portion of the ticket that bears the notation good for passage and indicates the particular places between which passenger is entitled to be carried.
Means any person, except members of the crew, carried or to be carried in an aircraft with the consent of Carrier.
15. Passenger Coupon Or Passenger Receipt
Means that portion of the ticket issued by or on behalf of Carrier, which is so marked and which ultimately is to be retained by the passenger.
Means a deliberate interruption of the journey by the passenger, at a point between the place of departure and the place of destination, which has been agreed to in advance by Carrier.
Means the document entitled 'Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check' issued by or on behalf of Carrier and includes the Conditions of Contract and notices and the flight and passenger coupons contained therein.
18. Unchecked Baggage
Means any baggage of the passenger other than checked baggage.