Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
Agreement Date: 27 October 2009
Mileage Accrual on Continental Flights:
AC Booking Classes
Percentage of Flown Miles
|First Clas / Business Class||F, J, C, D||125%|
|Full Fare Economy||Y, B||100%|
|Economy||M, H, K, Q, U, V, G||100%|
||W, E, S, T, N, L||100%|
Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual: CN, AN, O, I, YN, KN, XN, X, FE*,ZE*,N*
*Effective as of February 1st,2011
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Continental Airlines operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.