- Istanbul Awaits The 2020 Olympics
- In The Weka Of a Great Artist
- The Bosphorus Through The Eyes Of European Travelers
- About Sertab Erener
- An Eastern Fairy Tale: Shiraz
- In 10 Steps “New” Houston
- Gokturk-2 Turkey’s Signature In Space
- Colors Of The World
- Neighbors And Friends
- Rising Star Of The Arabian Peninsula: Muskat
- Hero Of Every Kitchen: Squash
- Winter In Turkey Campaign
- Saudi Arabia Cultural Days
- Looking For The Abstract In Istanbul
- Don’t Wait Three Years
- Perceptions Of A City
- Contemporary Art In The Middle East
- Art Week
- Photo Stops
- Holidays And Architecture
- Peace, Love And Unity
- Local Media On The European Union Path
- March Reserved For Women At Pera
- Scent Of The Orange Blossom
- Shopping’s Fun Side
- A Victory Legend
- Sinan’s Masterpiece
- The Father Of Antiquarians In Turkey
- Master Of Medicine: Ibn Sina
- Western Music’s Most Turkish Instrument
- Visiting The Eternal City
- Rising Star In The Arts: Kinshasa
- Boutique Of The Balkans
- Cool Life
- Yılmaz Karakoyunlu’s Thessaloniki
- Panorama Turkey
Shopping’s Fun Side
Shopping’s Fun Side
The Istanbul Shopping Fest Is Gearing Up To Offer A Myriad Of Events And Shopping Opportunities And Exciting Events From June 8 To 30.
İstanbul is one of the world’s leading centers of attraction for art & culture, entertainment and fashion, and the Istanbul Shopping Fest, now in its third year, aims to crank up the energy even higher.
Official sponsor of the Istanbul Shopping Fest since 2011, Turkish Airlines is increasing its support this year. In addition, the Culture and Tourism Ministry, the Development Ministry, the General Directorate of Promotion, the Office of the Governor of Istanbul, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Istanbul Development Agency, the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and the Interbank Card Center are also continuing to contribute in 2013.
The Earth Will Shake With The Opening Walk!
The traditional opening walk is going to create a real carnival atmosphere on the city’s Istiklal Street (European side) and Bağdat Avenue (Asian side) in this year’s Istanbul Shopping Fest 2013.
A Colorful Festival
Taking its inspiration from Istanbul’s colors, Istanbul Shopping Fest 2013 is combining redbud purple, Bosphorus blue, Beykoz green, Island indigo and seagull white in perfect harmony.
Discounts And Fun All In One
Bringing shopping freaks and fashionistas whopping discounts and campaigns for two years now, the Istanbul Shopping Fest is mixing shopping fun with entertainment again in its third year with a slew of celebrated artists and astonishing events.
ISF Prepaid Card For Foreign Guests
The Istanbul Shopping Fest is offering foreign guests from abroad a brand new, privileged service this year: The Istanbul Shopping Fest (ISF) Prepaid Card puts an end to carrying cash. Pick up a card at one of the stands conveniently located in the city’s big shopping malls and airport, load money onto it and shop till you drop!