- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
December at Babylon
A tiny but great venue on Asmalımescit that welcomes big names from the far corners of the world, Babylon in December will be preparing to greet the new year with a series of concerts.
Nil Karaibrahimgil, known in the Turkish pop world for her dynamic performances, takes the stage on the first of the month. To be followed by the English electronic music group, The Egg, 8 and 9 December; legendary name of the Latin world, Adalberto Alvarez,
14 and 15 December; Buckwheat Zydeco, as part of Efes Pilsen Blues Nights, on 16 December; Sertab Erener with Sabri Tuluğ Tırpan, 21 December; Mercan Dede and guest artist Ceza, 22 and 23 December; Selim Sesler with Anatolian and Rumelian folk songs, 27 December; and Baba Zula with Canadian vocalist Brenna MacCrimmon,
Tel: (0212) 292 73 68