- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Contemporary art in Istanbul
Of great importance for Istanbul’s cultural life and promotion worldwide, the ‘Contemporary Istanbul Art Fair’ is taking place 20-24 December at the Lütfi Kırdar Congress and Exhibition Center.
Included in the fair, which is being realized this year for the first time by Ikon Fuarcılık, are paintings, sculptures, photographs, and works of video and digital art by over a hundred-and-fifty artists from around fifty galleries around the world. ‘Contemporary Istanbul’, which aims to promote Turkish art and artists, is also hosting a rich musical program with everything from classical music recitals to jazz concerts.
Tel: (0212) 244 71 71