- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Tango Pasion at Maslak
Following productions at Moscow’s Kremlin Palace, Rome’s Sistina, and Berlin’s Deutsches Oper, the Argentine dance musical ‘Tango Pasion’ will be in Istanbul 20-24 December.
The two-hour performance, to be given at the Tim Maslak Show Center, is being presented to the accompaniment of the Sexteto Mayor, acknowledged to be the best tango orchestra in the world. The orchestra, whose members include singers, dancers and instrumentalists, has been playing together for thirty years and mesmerizes audiences with its harmonies. Created by director and producer Mel Howard, Tango Pasion brings together the world’s top tango dancers. The colorful costumes, and choreography by Hector Zaraspe are the big drawing points of this show, which has played to closed out box offices in many countries up to now to audiences topping 500,000 people.
Tel: (0212) 286 66 86