- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Representatives of world free zones to meet
The 24th conference of the World Economic Processing Zones Association (WEPZA) is being held at the Antalya Sheraton Voyager Hotel 18-21 April on the theme ‘Opportunities and Challenges for Free Zones in a Globalizing Economy’.
Founded in 1978 as non-governmental organization with the backing of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), and presided over since 1999 by Minister of State Kürşad Tüzmen, the WEPZA aims to engage in activities oriented towards boosting the development and economic effectiveness of free zones in the world. Its conferences, which are open to international investors, are one of the most effective instruments for ensuring an exchange of knowledge and ideas.
The upcoming conference, where representatives of the world’s free zones will come together to exchange ideas and experiences and listen to the views of the most authoritative names from Turkey and abroad regarding the current trends, will bring together ministry-level participants from countries such as Georgia, Albania, Libya and Egypt. For detailed information regarding the conference, where the development and experience of free zones in Turkey and in the world and the debates taking place on the international arena will be discussed in full, visit the websites at either www.wepza.org or www.wepza-antalya.com.