- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
E-Consulate attracts big interest
Interest in the e-Consulate, a new service offered by the Foreign Ministry to better serve Turkish citizens residing abroad and foreigners interested in Turkey, is growing by the day.
E-Consulate makes it possible to complete certain procedures over the internet and pay the application fees by credit card without ever having to pay a personal visit to a consulate. According to the Foreign Ministry, the service is being used extensively by Turks resident abroad. E-Consulate, which went into effect in February of this year in western Europe, has 4208 members up to now. For a detailed list of procedures you can complete via e-Consulate, visit the website at www.e-konsolosluk.net.