- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
A Modern Art feast
Elgiz Modern Art Museum is an institution that aims to spread the concept of private museum collecting in Istanbul.
This venue, which, as Project 4L, hosted a number of international-scale exhibitions in recent years, is being used now for the exhibition of a very special collection. The masterpieces of the Elgiz Collection, including the newly added works, can be viewed starting from 6 September. The collection is enriched by the works of such Turkish and foreign artists as Anne Wölk, Azade Köker, Çerkez Karadağ, Selma Gürbüz, Roman Lipsky, Yiğit Yazıcı and Fausto Gilberti, Meriç Hızal, David Salle, Erol Akyavaş, Lea Asia Pagenkamper. Alaeddin Aksoy, Tim White Sobieski, David Tremlett, Stephan Dean, Ömer Emre Yavuz, Julian Schnable and Won Ju Lim. Nancy Atakan’s video installation, ‘Ve/And', a medley of film, photography, drawings, animation, collage, poetry and sound, can be viewed through 1 September. The museum is open Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tel: (0212) 281 51 50