- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
World melodies permeate Istanbul
A new name in live music, Ghetto is getting ready to host some famous names starting on 4 August.
Groups such as the Gecko Roman Project, which is coming to Turkey this year for the third time; Dunkelbunt, which gives new life to world music in the form of jazz with electronic sound and effects; and Kolektif, consisting of folk instruments such as the kaval, gayda, zurna and bağlama together with jazz instruments such as the clarinet, saxophone, tuba and percussion, will offer a fun-filled evening at this event, which is being organized with contributions by Musiktrafik.
Tel: (0212) 251 75 01