- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
India at Alaçatı
Photographic artist Mehmet Günyeli is presenting his photography exhibition titled ‘India’ to art lovers at Izmir Alaçatı 11-21 August.
Exhibiting his India photographs at the Lavanta Restaurant-Carpentry Shop following earlier exhibitions in Istanbul and Antalya, Günyeli reflects in his frames in the most natural way faces that have been affected by history, culture and a completely different way of life unique to the East. The artist has taken part in several exhibitions both in Turkey and abroad.
Tel (0232) 716 68 91