- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
A colorful summer in Istanbul
The Suna ve İnan Kıraç Pera Museum is preparing to bring art lovers three new exhibitions this summer, each more colorful and illustrious than the last.
The Georgian painter, Pirosmani, one of the leading names in naive art and known to have been admired by Picasso, will be a guest at the Museum for the first time with works from the Georgian National Museum. The 3000-piece ‘Monsieur Otto Mauer’s Collection', including works by such famous names as Picasso, Chagall, Klimt, Schiele and Giacometti, is also going on display at the Museum as part of Istanbul Vienna Days. Plus, the Museum is hosting works by the students of Yıldız University in its third exhibition titled ‘Working Space'. The exhibitions can be seen from 2 August through 7 October.
Tel: (0212) 211 41 00