- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
Held this year for the fourth time, the Gümüşlük Classical Music Festival is awaiting classical music lovers from 2 to 17 August.
Hosting this year’s festival are the Old Church-Ecclesia at Bodrum Gümüşlük, the Bodrum Ancient Theater and Hawthorn Karaca Hotel. The event, which opens with a concert by Russian pianist Ilya Itin at the Old Church, will conclude with a Chamber Music Concert by the Ecclesia Music Summer School on 17 August. The festival program includes: the Alma String Quartet, 3 August; violist Guy Ben-Ziony and pianist Christopher Stokes, 4 August; the World Youth Orchestra conducted by Işın Metin with celebrated pianist Gülsin Onay at the Bodrum Ancient Theater, 6 August; violin virtuoso Valery Oistrakh and Turkish pianist Eren Levendoğlu, 10 August; and Francesco Libetta, 14 August. For further information, please visit the website, http://www.eklisia.page.tl.
Tel: (0252) 394 40 29