- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
Giant sculptures made of sand
Organized last year for the first time, the International Antalya Sand Sculpture Festival is being held again this year on the theme, ‘1001 Nights'. The festival sculptures, construction of which commenced on 2 June by 60 Turkish and foreign artists from 15 countries and a team of 20 assistants, were completed in 16 days.
Six tons of sand were used for the sculptures, which have been erected over an 8,000 square-meter area at the Antalya Konyaaltı Beach Park. Representing such stories as ‘Aladdin and the Magic Lamp', ‘The Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor’ and ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves', the sand sculptures, created by the magic touch of the artists’ hands, can be seen through 1 October.
Tel: (0242) 238 34 21