- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
An Istanbul in Marmaris
Prof. Dr. Devrim Erbil’s exhibition, ‘An Istanbul in Marmaris', is at the Netsel Marina Marmaris Gallery Art and Life from 27 July through 17 August.
In a total of 24 works in the form of paintings and prints, Erbil depicts Istanbul from his own viewpoint for the art lovers of Marmaris. The artist, who was awarded the title, ‘State Artist', in 1991, has held over one hundred exhibitions in Turkey and abroad. His works, which include paintings, engravings, mosaics, ceramics and carpets, are widely acclaimed.
Tel: (0212) 293 91 50