- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
Organized by the Research and Education Department of the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the exhibition, ‘Being a Soul in the House of Love-Heritage of Mankind: Mevlâna Celaleddin-i Rumi', is continuing as part of the 2007 year of Mevlânâ activities.
The exhibition, which opened on 18 June and has already been visited by 20 thousand people, includes close to 200 original items culled from seven museums such as the Konya Mevlânâ Museum, the Istanbul Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art, and Topkapı Palace Museum. Hosted by one of Istanbul’s most important buildings, the Haghia Sophia, the exhibition is open daily from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. through 12 August.
Tel: (0212) 528 45 00