- Attention! Exhibition
- A Modern Art feast
- A colorful summer in Istanbul
- ‘Alem’ exhibition in Munich
- An Istanbul in Marmaris
- Posters go on exhibit
- Mevlânâ at the Haghia Sophia
- Three exhibitions at the Bodrum Shipyard
- Giant sculptures made of sand
- India at Alaçatı
- Orbits and boundaries
- Bridge championship in Antalya
- Classical music lovers to meet at Gümüşlük
- An Italian at Parkorman
- World melodies permeate Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines contributes to civilian aviation sector
- Turkish Airlines to revive frigate Ertuğrul
- Turkish Airlines sponsors
- No obstacles for the handicapped on Turkish Airlines!
- Ankara-Muş flights resumed!
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement to all domestic and international passengers
- Another new plane joins the Turkish Airlines Flight Academy
- Turkish Airlines sponsors Handball Championship
- 111’s of the month
- Bursa-Erzurum flights get under way
- Turkish Airlines sponsors European Bowling Championship
- Festival support from Turkish Airlines
- Pakistan media delegation visits Turkey
Bridge championship in Antalya
The third D-Marin Turgutreis International Classical Music Festival is coming to music lovers this year on the theme ‘From the National to the Universal', in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Turkish musician and composer Ahmed Adnan Saygun.
Held in Bodrum Turgutreis, the festival will enhance the matchless summer nights with the strains of classical music. This year as always, the festival, which begins on 30 August, will last four days. Kicking off with Sibelius’ Violin Concerto played by the Bilkent Symphony Orchestra conducted by Emil Tabakov with world-famous violin virtuoso Schlomo Mintz as soloist, the festival’s second day will feature the world-renowned young violinist Han Na Chang in three different works, accompanied by the Borusan Symphony Orchestra conducted by Gürer Aykal. On the third day, Turkey’s first national children’s orchestra, the Doğuş Children’s Symphony Orchestra, will take the stage with world-celebrated child prodigy Kit Armstrong on the piano. D-Marin Turgutreis’s 3rd International Classical Music Festival, under the artistic direction of Kemal Küçük, welcomes all music lovers from 30 August through 2 September.
Tel: (0252) 382 92 00