Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2016
- Tourism congress in Antalya
- ‘Why doesn't the sky fall on our heads?’
- 'Ayların Parıltısı' at AKM
- Second round of Silk Road films...
- Cartoons at Istanbul Modern
- The Walls
- Exhibition on campus
- Getting down to work
- Nook and cranny Turkey
- Canvases from Yeşilçam
- ‘Collected Visions’
- ‘Under the Influence’
- Evenings after dinner...
- ‘New Works’
- Fractal 2
- The poetics of space
- A journey from London to Anatolia
- Growing interest in Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines takes best customer award
- Change in Cologne flights
- Special ‘Teachers Day’ discount from Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
- Osaka familiarization tour
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Zagreb and Ljubljana flights stepped up
Second round of Silk Road films...
The 2nd International Bursa Silk Road Film Festival is being held 7-13 December.
Undertaken by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the festival brings cinema buffs choice selections from world cinema. Over fifty full-length feature films will be shown at this year’s festival, which will bring together in Bursa over 100 actors, directors, and festival organizers from several countries including the U.S., Germany, Brazil, Bosnia, Iran and Russia. The principal venue for the festival, which includes a number of exhibitions and workshops, is the Tayyare Culture Center. Other venues are: Bursa City Museum, Akpınar Culture Center, Uğur Mumcu Culture Center (Mudanya), the Teaching Aids Hall of Uludağ University, and the Yıldırım Barış Manço Culture Center.