- Tourism congress in Antalya
- ‘Why doesn't the sky fall on our heads?’
- 'Ayların Parıltısı' at AKM
- Second round of Silk Road films...
- Cartoons at Istanbul Modern
- The Walls
- Exhibition on campus
- Getting down to work
- Nook and cranny Turkey
- Canvases from Yeşilçam
- ‘Collected Visions’
- ‘Under the Influence’
- Evenings after dinner...
- ‘New Works’
- Fractal 2
- The poetics of space
- A journey from London to Anatolia
- Growing interest in Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines takes best customer award
- Change in Cologne flights
- Special ‘Teachers Day’ discount from Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
- Osaka familiarization tour
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Zagreb and Ljubljana flights stepped up
Nook and cranny Turkey
An artist who has featured nature, love, freedom and the human emotions in her paintings for years, Nevin Karayağız is opening her latest show, ‘Nook and Cranny Turkey', at the Beylerbeyi Palace Tünel Salon on 15 December.
This artist, who uses different techniques in her abstract, expressionistic and representational paintings, is currently pursuing her work in Ankara.
Tel: (0212) 531 01 41