- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
The KS Sanat Evi, founded for the purpose of bringing something new and different to the Izmir art world, is welcoming the prominent caricaturist Turhan Selçuk as their first guest.
Limited issues of original prints by Selçuk, who won charmed readers from seven to seventy with his cartoon character, ‘Abdülcanbaz’, will be on display from 1 through 18 February.
Tel: (0232) 463 57 45