- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Independent films at !fistanbul!
Held this year for the sixth time, the AFM Independent Film Festival is bringing cinema lovers the year’s most talked about films in world cinema between 15 and 25 February, with primary sponsorship by Yapı Kredi University Banking.
The festival, which every year includes the latest works by the world’s most famous directors, is taking place this year at Beyoğlu AFM Fitaş and Caddebostan AFM Budak movie theaters. Making it its mission to discover and promote the directors of tomorrow, !fistanbul awaits cinema lovers with a rich program of fantasy films as well as shorts from different parts of the world. !fAnkara will welcome cinema lovers in the capital on 1-4 March. For further details, visit the website at www.ifistanbul.com.
Tel: (0212) 252 32 65