- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Music of the world at Iş Sanat
İş Sanat has another rich program on offer in February. First guest of the month is Lynne Dawson, one of England’s most prolific sopranos.
Accompanying her in the concert on 1 February is the Purcell Quartet, one of the world’s most accomplished ensembles for Baroque chamber music. To be followed by El Circulo Magico, which offers a perfect combination of Flamenco culture with music, dance and poetry, 10 February; exotic Asian beauty Anggou, who has captured the charts in Europe, 16 February; the Istanbul Authentic Turkish Music Ensemble with its ‘Voices from Rumelia’, 21 February; Capo Verde’s Rabasa with the Yarkın Rhythm Group, 24 February; and flute virtuosos William Bennett and Halit Turgay with London Octave, one of England’s leading chamber music ensembles, 27 February. All at İş Sanat...
Tel: (0212) 316 10 83