- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
The Faculty of Communications of Istanbul University has brought together the last century’s means of communications in the historic building of the Library of Rare Works in Istanbul’s Beyazıt district.
Displayed here side by side are rare manuscript books as well as old, now rarely found, instruments of communication with value as antiques. Coordinated by the Faculty’s Dean, Prof. Dr. Suat Gezgin, the ‘Gallery of Communications from the Ottomans to the Present’, is made up of devices and instruments donated by individuals and institutions.