- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
Panoramic black-and-white photographer Arif Aşçı has been roaming the city district by district for the last two and a half years for his Istanbul project.
Now a selection of the photographs, ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’, made by the artist himself, is being shown in ‘The Photography Foundation’s Exhibitions at The Marmara Cafe’. From 2 February through 3 March.
Tel: (0212) 243 71 87