- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Istanbul in travel diaries
Inveterate duo of the French graphic novel, Philippe Dupuy and Charles Berberian are currently in Istanbul.
As passionate travel lovers, the pair embarked on a world tour and in 2001 started their travel diary series. Dupuy and Berberian, who came to Istanbul in April 2006 with the backing of the Istanbul French Culture Center, later embodied their impressions of the city in drawings. Their travel diaries will constitute the main part of the exhibition, to be held at the Center from 7 February to 2 March. You can see not only close to thirty original drawings by the artists but selections from forty of their published books as well.
Tel: (0212) 334 87 40