- January at Babylon
- Gotan Project in Istanbul
- A Turkish garden in Thailand
- Calling all gourmets!
- Golden racket to go to Istanbul Cup champion
- Istanbul’s sultans in Amsterdam
- The story of human communications
- A Parisian dream
- Earth and Fiber
- “Travelers without a Ferrari to Sell”
- Ex Libris seals
- An Aydın Ayan retrospective
- Two ways, one exhibition
- Endless visual possibilities
- Respect for Fikret Mualla
- Sarajevo ten years on
- Notebooks of the memory
- Designing a nation
- ‘Play’ with Mustafa Ilgün
- Turkish Airlines number one in Europe
- “Each of us is a volunteer for quality”
- Fly direct from Adana to Cologne and Berlin
- Turkish Airlines announces 3rd quarter profits
- Turkish Airlines resumes flights to Sivas
- Turkey promoted in Kishinev
- January’s 111’s
- Hajj pilgrimage flights get under way at Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines, new star of Star Alliance
Endless visual possibilities
In the ‘Endless Possibilities’ exhibition opening 10 January at its Kasa Gallery, Sabancı University is hosting the projects of two artists, one Turk, the other Dutch, Gökçen Cabadan and Marcel van Eeeden and of art platform EPPR.
Curated by Adnan Yıldız, the exhibition examines the position of painters in our new world with its endless visual possibilities that are changing with dizzying speed due to globalization.
Through 23 February.
Tel: (0212) 292 49 39