Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
- November concerts
- 7 venues, 7 fashion designers
- Traveling films
- World Philosophy Day in Turkey this year
- Festival in Eskişehir!
- The blues come to Turkey
- Peter Pan on ice
- Two magnificent shows at Maslak
- A panoramic dream
- An exhibition of change and freedom
- A Spaniard at Galeri Apel
- A journey through our inner world
- Fun pochades
- An eastern air in Venice
- ‘Abidin Dino-A World’
- ‘The Turkey Junction’ in France
- Turkish Airlines is third in Europe in in-flight entertainment
- More comfortable seats in Business Class…
- Turkish Airlines rises to four stars in the prestige league
- Istanbul-Medina flights get under way
- Another advantage from THY.com
- Turkish Airlines is Number One in customer satisfaction
- Turkish Airlines’ announcement
- Announcement to M&S Elite and Elite Plus members
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Turkish Airlines is transportation sponsor of the Mountaineering Federation
- 111’s of the month
- Increasing flights to Prishtina
Festival in Eskişehir!
The 13th International Eskişehir Festival is hosting over 450 artists Turkish and foreign in the city on 17-25 November.
Organized jointly by the Eskişehir Urban Development Foundation and the Zeytinoğlu Foundation for Education, Science and Culture, this year’s festival includes a total of 30 events in 9 days with 12 concerts - 5 classical, 5 jazz-rock, 1 fado and 1 Turkish music, 2 theatrical performances, 7 shadow plays - 3 for adults and 4 for children, 3 exhibitions and 6 workshops. Covering a broad spectrum from classical music and jazz to theater and painting, the festival is awaiting Eskişehir art lovers with something for everybody.