- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
The 2nd International Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival is being held this year 9-11 September.
This year’s festival features a Sister City Show, a Best Pistacchio Contest, a Lahmacun Eating Contest, photographer Ara Güler’s ‘Selections from Ara’, Saner Şen’s ‘Plunder in Iraq’ photography exhibitions, the Georgia Folk Dance Emsemble, the Gaziantep Folk Dancing Team, the Aleppo Folk Dancing Ensemble and folk dance performances by the Karagöz Folk Dancing Ensemble of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, as well as concerts by Muazzez Ersoy, Fatih Erkoç, Hakan Aysev and Demet Tuncer.