- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Finnish glass in Istanbul
Organized by the Finnish Consulate in a joint cooperation between the Glass Museum of Finland and the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art, the ‘Glass Exhibition of Finland’ opens on 12 September.
The exhibition, which is being hosted by the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Art, consists of examples of the Finnish art of glass. Previously exhibited in France, Holland, Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic and Luxembourg, these works by 60 Finnish glass artists will be on view through 12 November.
Tel: (0212) 518 18 05