- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Dance and music come together
The international dance festival 'iDANS' held by the Bimeras Culture Foundation will take place at garajistanbul from 20 September to 20 October.
The festival, where 20 choreographers from Turkey, France, Portugal, Holland, Germany, Norway and Thailand will give 20 solo performances, also features a scholarly conference and a series of concerts. The festival opens at Lütfi Kırdar International Congress and Exhibition Center on 23 September. Besides the dance performances, an international scholarly conference, 'Solo in Modern Dance', on 6-7 October will offer research and presentations by renowned writers on dance such as Ramsay Burt and Adrian Heathfield and scholars in the field.