- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Akbank Sanat is bringing art lovers an exhibition titled ‘Hybrid Narratives’, curated by Levent Çalıkoğlu.
The exhibition, which presents our current culture through history and language, consists of works by Denizhan Özer, Işıl Eğrikavuk, Harold Offeh and İrfan Önürmen, runs from 5 September through 20 October at Akbank Art Center.
Tel: (0212) 252 35 00