- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
Mustafa Horosan’s exhibition ‘Control Room’ is opening at the Milli Reasürans Art Gallery on 5 September.
Opening the doors to two different worlds, the artist brings together here two separate studies consisting of images on canvas of the fantastic life he has photographed and imagined in his own mind up to now. Through 11 October.
Tel: (0212) 230 19 76