- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Selections from a decade
Proje4L Elgiz Modern Art Museum is getting ready to mount an exhibition titled ‘Selection 2007’.
The exhibition, which represents the identity forged by the Elgiz Collection over the last decade, includes works by Gilbert&George, Tracey Emin, Jan Fabre, Cindy Sherman, Erol Akyavaş and Abdurrahman Öztoprak in a collector’s choice. From 6 September.
Tel: (0212) 281 51 50