- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Pierre Loti’s marionettes
French plastic artist Jean-Michel Othoniel’s exhibition titled ‘The Peau d’Âne Little Theater’, is coming to art lovers at the Dolmabahçe Palace.
Realized in a cooperation between the Istanbul French Culture Center, the Rochefort Pierre Loti House Museum, and the Turkish Department of National Palaces, the exhibition brings together the marionettes that Pierre Loti made as a child and carefully preserved. It offers viewers a peek into the imaginary worlds of two different artists, both of whom were enamored of travel, orientalism, theatricality, objects and toys. From 6-28 September.
Tel: (0212) 258 55 44