- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Santralistanbul is opening!
Santralistanbul is opening with an exhibition titled ‘Modern and Beyond’.
A team consisting of Fulya Erdemci, Semra Germaner, Orhan Koçak and Zeynep Rona has curated the exhibition, which covers the fifty-year history of Turkish art between 1950 and 2000. With the participation of over a hundred artists and groups and close to 450 works, the exhibition will run from 9 September through 29 February 2008. Featuring works from the Painting and Sculpture Museum of Mimar Sinan University of the Fine Arts and close to fifty institutional and private collections, the exhibition will also be supplemented with panel discussions, interviews, workshops and film presentations.
Tel: (0212) 311 53 39