- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Pages that speak…
On 6 September Galeri Apel is bringing art lovers an exhibition titled ‘Pages’, organized in conjunction with the 10th International Istanbul Biennale.
With contributions by Aslımay Altay, Azade Köker, Bayram Candan, Can Göknil, Emre Senan, Nancy Lunsford, Raziye Kubat, Suzy Hug Levy, Yıldız Şermet and Yücel Kale, the exhibition runs through 19 October.
Tel: (0212) 292 72 36