- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
The Şişli Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Sera Tokay will perform at the 2000-seat Erasmus Hall of Strasbourg’s Palais des Congres on 29 September.
With an orchestra consisting of sixty young musicians, Tokay, who completed her musical education in France, will offer music lovers an outstanding concert of classical music. Besides Tchaikovsky’s Romeo and Juliet overture, Bartok’s symphonic poem ‘Kossuth’, and Ferti Tüzün’s ‘Esintiler’, Çağ Erçağ will also perform Saint-Saens’ cello concerto with the orchestra.